Partner at Gorodissky & Partners
Yury Kuznetsov is a partner, a Russian and Eurasian patent attorney, and the head of Gorodissky & Partners’ patent practice. He holds an engineer diploma from the Moscow State Technical University and a diploma in law from the Moscow State Legal Academy. He obtained further qualifications from the Centres of Scientific Technical and Patent Information of the Engineering Universities of Merzeburg and Ilmenau (Germany), completed a course on patent search and examination procedure at the European Patent Office in The Hague and Vienna, and studied IP law at John Marshall Law School, Chicago.
Mr Kuznetsov specialises in patenting in the fields of electronics, communications, computer systems, audio and video engineering. He counsels on IP rights protection and intellectual asset management, provides technical and legal due diligence, and advises on licensing and technology transfer.
Mr Kuznetsov is listed among the best patent lawyer practitioners in the world’s most respected legal rankings.
Areas of patent expertise
- Computer terminal and other computer peripheral equipment manufacturing
- Electricity distribution and control apparatus
- Semi-conductor components
- Piezo-electrical crystals
- Integrated circuits, micro-assembles and micro-modules
- TV and radio transmission equipment, telecommunications apparatus
- Radar, radio navigation apparatus and remotely control radio equipment Instruments and apparatus for the automated regulation and control
- Apparatus and instruments for measuring, monitoring, navigating, testing, controlling and other purposes
- Manufacture of weapons and ammunition
- Manufacture of aircraft and spacecraft
- Manufacture of flight simulators for the training of crew members along with related components and replacement parts
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Licensing Executives Society
- International International
- Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- Council of Eurasian Patent Attorneys