It continues to be a very positive 2019 for the IAM platform. As we head into the final two months of the year, Google Analytics reveals a 24% jump in users compared to the same 10-month period in 2018, as well as significant rises in sessions and page views. So far in 2019, we have had over 400,000 visitors to the site. It is a humbling number.
In terms of geography, the US continues to be by far our most significant source of users – with a total of just under 43% of all visits coming from there. The remaining members of the top 10 are, in order: India, the UK, Japan, Germany, France, China, Canada, Singapore and Australia. The top cities for visits are, in order: Chicago, New York, London, Paris, Washington DC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Bangalore, Munich and Seoul.
As for the stories that we have published this year that have attracted the most reads, here is the top 20 in order:
- Patent quality, not quantity, is what really counts when it comes to standards essentiality
- How Oppo is turning handset shipments into SEP leverage
- Exclusive: Intel launches blockbuster auction for its mobile portfolio
- Intel takes patents off market and enters exclusive talks with potential buyer
- The world's most valuable patent revealed - and it's not owned by a pharma giant or a BigTech titan
- The global patent market in 10 charts
- Winners of the inaugural Global IP Awards named at gala dinner in London
- Deloitte makes major IP play with acquisition of top advisory
- Nokia appoints new head of its billion euro licensing business
- Oppo got one last bite of Intel portfolio days after auction was announced
- An entire “industry revolt” hinges on judge’s decision in FTC v Qualcomm
- A shift in focus at Microsoft sees part of its IP team head for the exit
- Nanjing judge sets Chinese SEP rate in dispute between Conversant and Huawei
- Big German win for Nokia in its ongoing patent battle with Continental and Daimler
- Getting to the truth about 5G SEPs - part one
- Inside the IBM patent factory
- Apple buys patent portfolio from former AI home camera maker
- Continental lawsuit against Avanci could help set the terms for licensing in the IoT
- Exclusive: Ericsson IP chief Brismark exits company
- PanOptis acquired by New York-based private equity business
A huge thanks to all those who use the IAM platform. Your continued loyalty is something we never, ever take for granted. We are so grateful that you place your trust in us and work each and every day to ensure that we do not let you down. Cheers!!