The early bird booking deadline will expire on Friday for the third Patent Licensing: the Business of Responsible Deal-making conference IAM is hosting on 20th September at the Presidio Officers’ Club in San Francisco. We are just finalising a top class speaking faculty for a programme that will focus on key issues in what remains a very challenging transactions market for patent owners.
Delegates at the event will have the opportunity to take part in thought-provoking discussions on the business of licensing, the standards regime, cross-border licensing and business models, and the future of licensing. By coming along you will be able to:
- Understand how Sonos, GE and Boeing are adapting licensing business models to use intellectual property as a part of broader business deals.
- Review the standards regime with Cisco, TiVo, and Ericsson and assess whether it is still fit for purpose.
- Get up to speed with Dolby, Kudelski and Nokia on best practices for cross-border deal making that ensure return on investment in new markets.
- Hear from Intellectual Ventures, RPX and ZTE about new licensing business models, ways to monetise assets and grow your business.
- Peer into the future of licensing with InterDigital, Rambus, SanDisk and Stanford University, and debate how the market needs to change to survive and thrive.
- Network with industry peers, meet existing colleagues, and exchange key insights and further knowledge.
The regular attendance price is $895, but if you register before the end of Friday you can get $100 off this amount. Places are going fast, so now is the time to act!