POLSERVICE Patent and Trademark Attorneys Office
POLSERVICE Patent and Trademark Attorneys Office is one of the most reputable patent and trademark attorneys firms in Poland. The firm has been operating since 1964 and currently employs 35 patent and trademark attorneys (including 22 European patent attorneys) specialised in various areas of technology, law and economy, as well as teams of experienced lawyers and professional translators.
Areas of practice
POLSERVICE provides a variety of services in all fields of industrial and intellectual property protection for companies and individual clients worldwide. The firm’s main fields of activity are:
- patents, utility models and industrial designs;
- trademarks, trade names and geographical indications;
- domain names;
- patent and trademark searches;
- new plant varieties;
- copyright and unfair competition;
- licence agreements and exclusive rights transfer;
- litigation, enforcement and dispute resolution;
- anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy actions; and
- monitoring and payment of renewal fees.
POLSERVICE attorneys represent clients before the Polish Patent Office, the EPO and the EUIPO, as well as before civil, administrative and arbitration courts. They also cooperate with customs and prosecution authorities.
POLSERVICE is proud of representing over 2,650 clients – both multinational corporations and small and medium-sized enterprises – from more than 70 countries. Additionally, POLSERVICE has been cooperating with the most renowned patent and trademark firms in Europe, the United States, Canada, South and Central America, Asia, Australia and Africa, in order to provide efficient legal protection for its clients worldwide.
In each case the firm looks for the best solution to meet its clients’ needs. A unique and creative approach to all tasks, supported by profound legal and technical knowledge, has earned POLSERVICE the trust of its clients.
POLSERVICE and its attorneys are members of many international organisations that bring together companies and individuals dealing with IP protection, including:
- the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property;
- the International Trademark Association;
- the European Communities Trademark Association;
- the Licensing Executives Society International;
- MARQUES; and
- the Institute of Professional Representatives before the EPO.
Aside from their everyday duties, the firm’s attorneys attend numerous meetings, conferences and trainings held in Poland and abroad; they also routinely lecture and moderate talks on intellectual property. As a result, many of the firm’s attorneys serve as leaders of these organisations or their committees.
Both Polish and international IP magazines rank POLSERVICE as one of the top trademark and patent firms in Poland.
Awards and distinctions
- Granted the IP Firm of the Year title by Managing Intellectual Property
- Named as a recommended firm by the IAM Patent 1000 2020
- Named as a recommended firm by the World Trademark Review 1000 2020
- Named as an IP Stars top-tier firm 2020
- Named as a recommended firm by Global Law Experts
- Listed among the best Polish companies from 2006 to 2020 by Managing Intellectual Property
- Received gratitude from the Polish Patent Office for joint efforts to protect industrial property and the development of innovation