Lee & Hayes, PC
Lee & Hayes is a pre-eminent IP practice with expertise that goes beyond the basics of intellectual property. More than 80 seasoned IP specialists provide patent, trademark, copyright and litigation services to individuals and companies ranging from start-ups to members of the Fortune 100. Lee & Hayes’ corporate and US Food and Drug Administration practices synergise with our IP core to plan and execute comprehensive business strategies for our technology and life sciences clients. Lee & Hayes rose to prominence championing the understanding that intellectual property and its complimentary disciplines are not a commodity but an asset class. With this mantra central to all we do, we partner with our clients creatively and nimbly, in a value-based way that energises each of their businesses. At Lee & Hayes, we are more than intellectual property; we are effective and valued partners. This unique model gives Lee & Hayes unparalleled insight when servicing clients – but do not just take our word for it:
- Lee & Hayes has been recognised by US News & World Report – Best Lawyers 2020 as a best law firm;
- The firm has been ranked as a top-quality US patent firm overall and for information technology by IAM for seven consecutive years; and
- Our attorneys have been recognised by Super Lawyers as 2020 Rising Stars.
Our guiding tenets are as follows:
- Clients first – Lee & Hayes represents a select number of premier clients worldwide and collaborates closely with them.
- Intellectual property at the core – as intellectual property is often the most valuable asset of clients, we designed our firm with an array of sophisticated IP services at the core, supported by transactional, litigation and corporate services.
- Innovation – Lee & Hayes continues to innovate IP strategy to help clients align their IP strategies with their business objectives, offering value-added insights on a wide range of IP-based, business-critical issues.
Lee & Hayes’ nationally recognised IP litigation attorneys enforce and defend clients’ patent, trademark, trade dress and trade secret rights in every possible venue, including federal district and appellate courts, state courts, before the US Patent and Trademark Office and Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and at the International Trade Commission. We represent individuals and companies ranging from start-ups to members of the Fortune 100. And with significant expertise challenging and defending the validity of patents through the inter partes review process, we craft and execute dispute resolution strategies focused on minimising disruption and expense to your business, while achieving excellent outcomes.
Lee & Hayes, PC
601 West Riverside Avenue
Spokane WA 99201
- Richard Denenny, President
- Washington DC