Gorodissky & Partners Ukraine
Gorodissky & Partners Ukraine is the largest and one of the leading firms in the field of intellectual property in Ukraine.
Established in 2000, Gorodissky & Partners Ukraine brings together a team of highly professional patent and trademark attorneys and IP lawyers with profound knowledge in various fields of science, technology and law, and considerable experience in – and practice of – successful representation of clients’ interests before the Ukrainian Patent and Trademark Office, courts and administrative bodies.
Forty professionals cover the whole spectrum of intellectual property, including filing and prosecution of patent and trademark applications, disposal of patents and trademarks and – when necessary – enforcement of IP rights. We find an effective solution to protect and enforce various IP subject matters, including inventions, trademarks, industrial designs, utility models, computer programs, databases, trade secrets, commercial names, works of science, literature and art. Our services cover the preparation of licensing, franchising and pledge agreements. Our attorneys and lawyers help our clients to conduct IP due diligence and represent them before commercial courts and courts of general jurisdiction, national and international arbitration forums and the Ukrainian Patent and Trademark Office.
We help our clients to create a solid legal base for their IP portfolio by registering key rights and removing all unnecessary assets; we also assist our clients in maintaining their rights in registered intellectual property by, for instance, renewing registrations. We offer all our clients creative approaches and unique strategies for acquiring, maintaining, implementing, transferring and protecting their IP rights.
Among our clients are large national and international companies, representatives of small and medium-sized enterprises, government organisations, academic and scientific institutions, universities, financial organisations and individuals. Thanks to our trustworthy network of associate firms, we can provide high-quality services in almost any country of the world.
Our service priorities
- Maksym Bocharov, Ukrainian patent attorney, head of patent practice
- Olga Opanasenko, Ukrainian patent attorney, head of patent department
- Natalia Breus, Ukrainian patent attorney, senior counsel
- Oleg Zhukhevych, Ukrainian trademark and design attorney, attorney at law, head of legal practice, trademark and design practice
- Maksym Kravchenko, Ukrainian trademark and design attorney, attorney at law, head of trademark and design department
- Olga Kotsyubalska, senior counsel
- Olena Biloshuk, LLM, attorney at law, head of legal department
- Alla Bocharova, Ukrainian trademark and design attorney
- Liudmyla Skoryk, Ukrainian patent and trademark attorney, senior lawyer
- Maryna Trastenok, Ukrainian trademark and design attorney
- Olga Danish, trademark agent
- Olga Kovalenko, attorney at law, senior lawyer
- Yevgenia Solomenko, head of IP renewals and recordals department
In addition to their considerable experience and profound knowledge of Ukrainian and international IP legislation, the firm’s professionals have prestigious educational backgrounds in most science disciplines, academic degrees and skills in the art. They keep their professional qualifications up to date by regularly training at partner law firms in Germany, the United Kingdom, Sweden and the Netherlands.
The firm’s IP professionals are also authors of many IP specialist articles and books. They have repeatedly been recognised among the best IP lawyers by the world’s most respected legal rankings.
Our patent and trademark attorneys and lawyers are members of the International Association for the Protection of Industrial Property, the International Trademark Association, the International Licensing Society, MARQUES, the All-Ukrainian Association of Patent Attorneys, the Lawyers of Ukraine, the National Association of Lawyers of Ukraine, the Union of Lawyers of Ukraine, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine and the Seed Association of Ukraine.