News & Analysis
- Data & Tools
- IAM Market
- Login | Register
Feng (Janet) Zheng is a partner at Wanhuida Intellectual Property’s Beijing office. Her practice focuses on patent litigation (including invention patents, utility models and designs). She also serves clients in respect of patent licensing, trade secret, trademark, copyright, unfair competition and antitrust matters. She has rich experience in serving foreign corporations.
Ms Zheng’s work includes:
• representing a foreign standard-essential patent owner in patent protection matters, including infringement litigation and negotiations;
• representing a foreign client in the semiconductor area in patent protection matters, including infringement litigation and related patent invalidity matters;
• representing a well-known US IT company in various patent protection matters, including preparing a series of patent infringement litigations;
• defending an Australian medical device company in a series of patent infringement litigations initiated by a Chinese competitor before the Shanghai IP Court, and representing the company in invalidation proceedings against the related patents;
• representing a leading sportswear company in various IP rights protection and associated patent invalidity proceedings;
• defending a leading US chemical company in patent infringement litigation before the Shanghai IP Court, as well as in filing the related patent invalidity proceedings;
• representing a leading US biochemical company in a cluster of litigations against a domestic competitor, including copyright infringement, unfair competition and patent infringement before the courts in Shanghai;
• defending a US medical device company in a series of patent infringement litigations and antitrust litigation filed by a Chinese competitor before the courts in Shenzhen; and
• defending a leading Swedish home furnishing retailer in patent infringement litigation before the Guangzhou IP Court and in the associated patent validity dispute.
In 2020 Ms Zheng made her debut in IAM Patent 1000 as a recommended individual for litigation. She also made the list in 2021 and 2022. In 2021 she was also recognised as one of the 2021 ALB China Rising Lawyers by Asian Legal Business.
Unlock unlimited access to all IAM content