United Kingdom

Patent infringement claims can be brought inthe Patents Court (a division of the HighCourt) or the Patents County Court. Theycan also be brought before the IntellectualProperty Office by agreement of both parties,but injunctions are not available. The PatentsCounty Court is suitable for lower-valuepatent disputes, but the Patents Court isgenerally recommended for most disputes.


Unlock unlimited access to all IAM content