IPBC Europe 2023 is heading to Paris with a stellar speaker line-up
IPBC Europe 2023 is heading to the heart of Paris between 27 and 29 March, armed with a cutting-edge agenda and roster of industry leaders. Hosted by IAM, the event will delve into the European IP landscape and the key factors driving patent protection and monetisation strategies.
Taking place in the elegant surroundings of The Westin Paris – Vendôme, attendees will hear a keynote speech by Senior Vice President, Innovation Research at Orange, Jean Bolot, plus insights from a wide range of corporates including Dolby, Meta, Avanci, Ericsson, Sisvel, IBM and many more.
Our speakers will tackle a range of issues that are at the vanguard of the IP industry. In the face of increasing economic headwinds, learn how to make your CFO love patents via effective communication techniques, best approaches to ROI calculations and how to integrate business and patent strategies.
We’ll be putting the Unified Patent Court under the microscope, examining the key developments you should be watching out for in year one and the impact of the unitary patent in a plenary session. We will also be hosting a masterclass on avoiding UPC disasters.
Trade secrets in an age of technological revolution, increasing patent revenue in new markets and Europe’s litigation finance landscape are among the other topics on our packed agenda.
The speakers confirmed so far include:
- Jean Bolot, Senior Vice President, Innovation Research, Orange
- Peter Berg, Senior Vice President, IP, Infineon Technologies
- Antje Brambrink, Counsel, Finnegan
- Lyse Brillouet, Vice President, IP and Licensing, Orange
- Terence Broderick, Senior Patent Attorney, Murgitroyd
- Alexandra Brodie, Partner, Co-Chair of Global Tech, Gowling WLG
- Craig Burnett, Director of Patent Licensing, Dolby
- Ignacio de Castro, Director, IP Disputes and External Relations Division, WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
- Megan Carpenter, Dean and Professor of Law, University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law
- Elvir Causevic, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Tech+IP Capital
- Steve Chiang, Vice President, Chief IP Officer, RPX
- Olivier Corticchiato, Head of Centre of Competence, Patent Oppositions, Nestlé
- Peter Cowan, Chief Executive Officer, Intellectual Property Ontario
- Cassandra Derham, Associate Director, IP, Head of Technical Intangibles, Amadeus
- Yann Dietrich, Group Head of IP, Atos
- Rachel Fetches, Partner, Head of Law, HGF
- Laurie Fitzgerald, Senior Vice President, Avanci
- Mattia Fogliacco, President, Sisvel International
- Naoise Gaffney, Vice President, Head of IP, GH Research
- Patrick Hofkens, Director of IPR Policy, Ericsson
- Ton van Hoef, Senior Vice President, Chief IP Counsel, ASML
- Jonas Lindgren, Director, Konsert Strategy & IP
- Anne McAleer, IP and Innovation Manager, Paragraf
- Guillaume Ménage, IP Director, Ledger
- Ashley Moore, Principal, McKool Smith
- Erik Oliver, Chief Operating Officer, Richardson Oliver Insights
- Shayne O’Reilly, Head of Licensing and Open Source, Meta
- Mathilde Rauline, Head of Greater Europe Patent Litigation, Sanofi
- Silke Reinhold, General Manager Corporate IP, Volkswagen
- Roberto Ribeiro, Partner, Daniel Law
- Paul Riley, President, General Counsel, Patent Platform Services
- William R. LaFontaine, General Manager, IP, IBM Corporation
- Amy Salmela, Principal, Patterson Thuente IP
- Pio Suh, Managing Director, IPCom
- Corinna Sundermann, Senior Vice President IP, Fresenius Kabi
- Ilija Pjanovic, Global Head of IP, Nexperia
- Joseph Villella, Chief Licensing Officer, Longitude Licensing
- Sam Williams, Head of IP, Siemens
- Xiaowu ‘Emil’ Zhang, Director of the European IPR Department, Huawei
You can view the full agenda, and register for the event, here.