Don’t miss your chance to nominate the world’s leading IP strategists 31 Oct 12
The process to find the world’s leading IP strategists for the 2013 edition of the IAM Strategy 300 has been open for almost a month now and nominations have been flying in. There are, however, just over two weeks left in which to submit the names and contact details of individuals who you believe should be included because they offer world-class expertise in the development and implementation of IP management and value creation strategies.
Before making a nomination please consider the following:
- We cannot accept nominations for individuals who work in the same organisation as you.
- Individuals who work in operating companies (eg, in-house counsel, chief IP officers, corporate licensing managers, etc) are not eligible for inclusion in the IAM Strategy 300.
- Even those individuals who currently feature in the 2012 edition of the guide do not automatically qualify for a place in the 2013 version; they will require a minimum of three nominations in order to make it onto our longlist of nominees.
To make a nomination, email me the name, organisation and email address of your nominee(s) by Thursday 15th November. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any comments or queries regarding the research process.
Once the nomination process closes we will draw up a longlist of all those who have received at least three nominations. These people will then be contacted and asked to provide further information on things such as their areas of expertise and recent work they have done. The final decision as to who will be included in the 2013 edition of the IAM Strategy 300 will be made by the IAM team in the New Year.
Register for more free content
- Read more IAM blogs and articles
- Receive the editor's weekly review by email