Early bird discount expires this Friday for IAM's annual patent licensing event in San Francisco 26 Jul 17
The early bird booking deadline will expire on Friday for the third Patent Licensing: the Business of Responsible Deal-making conference IAM is hosting on 20th September at the Presidio Officers’ Club in San Francisco. We are just finalising a top class speaking faculty for a programme that will focus on key issues in what remains a very challenging transactions market for patent owners.
Delegates at the event will have the opportunity to take part in thought-provoking discussions on the business of licensing, the standards regime, cross-border licensing and business models, and the future of licensing. By coming along you will be able to:
- Understand how Sonos, GE and Boeing are adapting licensing business models to use intellectual property as a part of broader business deals.
- Review the standards regime with Cisco, TiVo, and Ericsson and assess whether it is still fit for purpose.
- Get up to speed with Dolby, Kudelski and Nokia on best practices for cross-border deal making that ensure return on investment in new markets.
- Hear from Intellectual Ventures, RPX and ZTE about new licensing business models, ways to monetise assets and grow your business.
- Peer into the future of licensing with InterDigital, Rambus, SanDisk and Stanford University, and debate how the market needs to change to survive and thrive.
- Network with industry peers, meet existing colleagues, and exchange key insights and further knowledge.
The regular attendance price is $895, but if you register before the end of Friday you can get $100 off this amount. Places are going fast, so now is the time to act!
Register for more free content
- Read more IAM blogs and articles
- Receive the editor's weekly review by email