- What is included in the package if I wish to take out a subscription?
Our subscription package includes:
- Daily online news and interactive blog from IAM’s team of correspondents across the globe
- Weekly update from the editor by email
- Six issues of IAM in both print and digital editions – easy access anywhere and from any mobile device or tablet
- Regular supplements and guides – free to IAM subscribers:
- The IAM 300 – The World’s Leading IP Strategists
- The IAM Patent 1000 – The World's Leading Patent Professionals
- The IAM Yearbook – Building IP value in the 21st century
- Searchable archive dating back to 2003
If you have any questions with regards to our subscription, please contact email@example.com.
- What is a free trial subscription?
Our free trial is a 21-day subscription with extensive access to the IAM website and it also includes one free magazine issue delivered to you (subject to availability).
If you are interested, you can sign up here.
- How can I order a subscription?
Please visit our subscription page where you will be able to select from a range of subscription offers, as well as further discounts available from us.
If you are interested in signing up for a free trial subscription, please click here.
- Can I subscribe to digital access only and not the print edition?
Our subscription comes as a package in which both print and digital editions are included.
- What if I want to get an extra copy of a print magazine?
Please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to order extra copies of our magazines.
- When does my subscription expire?
You can log on to www.iam-media.com and click into ‘Issue summary’ under your account to find full details of your subscription.
If you have further questions with regards to your subscription end date, please send an email to email@example.com.
- What is the subscription renewal rate and how do I renew my subscription?
The renewal rate varies depending on the type of subscription you have. We will send you reminder emails and renewal prices before the end of your subscription. You can also find out your renewal rate by visiting the subscription renewal page.
If you have any enquiries with regards to renewal prices, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How long does it take for my magazines to arrive?
Magazine copies are usually dispatched within one working day of the publication date. Please see the following delivery timescales for each region:
- Up to five working days for the United Kingdom
- Up to seven working days for Europe
- Up to 10 working days for the United States
- Up to 15 working days for the rest of the world
If your copy has not arrived within this time, please contact us and we will investigate the matter immediately.
- How can I take out a group subscription for my company?
Please complete the form on our website and a member of the team will be in touch directly to discuss our group subscription rates.
- Can I increase the number of subscribers for my company’s group subscription?
If you would like to increase the number of employees included in your group subscription, please email our sales team at email@example.com and we will be able to recalculate your subscription rate accordingly.
- Can I amend the subscribers list for my company’s group subscription?
If you would like to make any amendments to your group subscription, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your company details and the requested changes.
- How can I change my personal details?
You can fill in the personal details submission form in your online account, ‘Register change of personal details’ and submit it to us. We will then audit and update your details accordingly.
- How can I order a back issue of a magazine?
Back issues of IAM published within the past 12 months are available to order. Please contact our distribution team for further information.
Paper copies of older issues may be ordered subject to availability or a digital copy can be obtained by contacting our publications manager at ejadav@GlobeBMG.com.
- How can I cancel my subscription?
If you would like to cancel your subscription, please contact us at email@example.com.
- I want to re-subscribe to IAM, what should I do?
If you have an expired subscription to IAM and would like to re-subscribe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What terms and conditions apply?
- I still have not received my subscription invoice?
Please contact our finance department at email@example.com with your subscription details and we will contact you shortly.
- I want the invoice delivered to an address other than the subscription delivery address
If you wish to amend the invoice address for your subscription or have the invoice sent to someone other than the subscriber, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the changes and we will be happy to assist.
- I have renewed my subscription but it shows in my account that it has expired.
If you have renewed your subscription but it still shows as expired, please contact us at email@example.com.
- I have tried to log in but cannot access the site.
- I have forgotten my password.
You can reset your password here.
- I cannot register as my email address is already recognised.
Please try to reset your password as we might have your details on file already. If you still experience difficulties registering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the matter for you.
If you have any enquiries with regards to our IAM Events, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond shortly.
- How do I advertise on the IAM website?
Please visit our advertise section for more details.
If your questions are not listed in this FAQ section or if you require further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for more free content
- Read more IAM blogs and articles
- Receive the editor's weekly review by email